Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The party begins

'Anjuman ' is my blog dedicated to everythign except me... While Enigma covers myself exhaustively, Anjuman is the kacheri of my interests. Pardon me for the blog address, as I couldn't get Anjuman, I had to satisfy with anzuman... Anyway, Anjuman is all about the assembly of thoughts, passions and interests. Topics here would include Spirituality, India, Journalism, Democracy, Technology and a lot more.... Though most of them would be adaptations and reproductions, my comments would be appended to each one of them.

And ya, the reason for this Anjuman is that people have mistaken my adulation for Lord Byron as my feelings for some girl. I don't want that to repeat. Thats why this bifurcation of interests and feelings.

I shall kickstart Anjuman asap!
and ya if someone interested for a community blog here, pls do contact...

Signing off
Naresh.K

1 Comments:

Blogger Anand said...

Anjuman or Anzuman it makes no difference. Since, Anjuman is all about the assembly of thoughts, passions and interests.i will try my best to be a part of it.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


You are visitor Number
since 10th March, 2005